|Centuries:||11th century – 12th century – 13th century|
|Decades:||1080s 1090s 1100s – 1110s – 1120s 1130s 1140s|
|Years:||1111 1112 1113 – 1114 – 1115 1116 1117|
- The Song Dynasty emperor Huizong sends a gift of Chinese musical instruments for use in royal banquets to the Goryeo court of Korea, by request from the Goryeo king Yejong.
- January 7 – Matilda, daughter of Henry I of England, marries Henry V, Holy Roman Emperor.
- Ramon Berenguer III of Barcelona and his Pisan allies, takes over Ibiza and Mallorca.
- The Almoravid governor of Zaragoza, Muhàmmad ibn al-Hajj, launches an offensive against the County of Barcelona but is defeated at the Battle of Martorell by Ramon Berenguer III.
- As part of the Norman expansion southward, the count Routrou II of Perche enters the service of the king of Castille, Alfonso the Battler.
- The Polovtsy attack the Byzantine Empire.
- Gilbert Meynier (2010) L'Algérie cœur du Maghreb classique. De l'ouverture islamo-arabe au repli (658-1518). Paris: La Découverte; pp.86.
- McGrank, Lawrence (1981). "Norman crusaders and the Catalan reconquest: Robert Burdet and te principality of Tarragona 1129-55". Journal of Medieval History. 7 (1): 67–82. doi:10.1016/0304-4181(81)90036-1.