1307 (MCCCVII) was a common year starting on Sunday of the Julian calendar, the 1307th year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 307th year of the 2nd millennium, the 7th year of the 14th century, and the 8th year of the 1300s decade.
|Centuries:||13th century – 14th century – 15th century|
|Decades:||1270s 1280s 1290s – 1300s – 1310s 1320s 1330s|
|Years:||1304 1305 1306 – 1307 – 1308 1309 1310|
|Ab urbe condita||2060|
|Balinese saka calendar||1228–1229|
|English Regnal year||35 Edw. 1 – 1 Edw. 2|
|Chinese calendar||丙午年 (Fire Horse)|
4003 or 3943
— to —
丁未年 (Fire Goat)
4004 or 3944
|- Vikram Samvat||1363–1364|
|- Shaka Samvat||1228–1229|
|- Kali Yuga||4407–4408|
|Japanese calendar||Tokuji 2|
|Minguo calendar||605 before ROC|
|Thai solar calendar||1849–1850|
1433 or 1052 or 280
— to —
1434 or 1053 or 281
- January 18 – German king Albrecht I makes his son Rudolf king of Bohemia.
- July – The Knights Hospitaller begin their conquest of Rhodes.
- September 5 – Pope Clement V confirms the Knights Hospitaller possession of Rhodes, although only Feracle had fallen to their attacks.
- October 13 – All Knights Templar in France are simultaneously arrested by agents of Phillip the Fair, to be later tortured into "admitting" heresy.
- November 18 – (Legendary) – William Tell shoots an apple off his son's head.
- Edward II becomes King of England.
- Per Abad writes the codex of the Cantar de mio Cid.
- date unknown – William II, Count of Hainaut
- April 7 – Joan of Acre, daughter of King Edward I of England (born 1271)
- July 4 – Rudolph I of Bohemia (born 1281)
- July 7 – King Edward I of England (born 1239)
- Leo IV of Armenia (born 1289)
- Emperor Chengzong of Yuan China
- Guillaume de Gisors, grand master of the Priory of Sion (born 1219)
- Hethum II of Armenia (born 1266)