1485 was a common year.
|Centuries:||14th century – 15th century – 16th century|
|Decades:||1450s 1460s 1470s – 1480s – 1490s 1500s 1510s|
|Years:||1482 1483 1484 – 1485 – 1486 1487 1488|
- 16 December – Catherine of Aragon, later first Queen-consort of King Henry VIII of England.
- Thomas Cromwell, English statesman (approximately).
- Hernán Cortés, conqueror of Mexico
- Clément Janequin, French chanson composer (approximate date)
- Hugh Aston, English composer (approximate date)
- Pierre Moulu, French composer (approximate date)