|Centuries:||17th century – 18th century – 19th century|
|Decades:||1700s 1710s 1720s – 1730s – 1740s 1750s 1760s|
|Years:||1732 1733 1734 – 1735 – 1736 1737 1738|
- January 8 – George Frideric Handel's opera Ariodante plays at the Royal Opera House in Covent Garden, London.
- February 14 – The Order of St. Anna is started in Russia. It is in honour of the daughter of Peter the Great.
- April 13 – Emperor Sakuramachi takes the throne of Japan.
- Linnaeus publishes his Systema Naturae.
- Cobalt is discovered and isolated by Georg Brandt.
- First successful Appendectomy by French surgeon Claudius Aymand in London
- for more information, see Category:1735 births.
- for more information, see Category:1735 deaths.