1953 Formula One season
The 1953 Formula One season was the 4th of the championship. The champion was Alberto Ascari in a close battle.
World Championship season reviewEdit
1953 Drivers Championship final standingsEdit
- * Fastest lap (1 point awarded)
- ** Multiple drivers set equal fastest lap times, thus sharing the 1 point.
- † Position shared between more drivers of the same car
- ‡ Several cars were shared in this race. See the race page for details.
- Only the best 4 results counted towards the Championship. Numbers without parentheses are Championship points; numbers in parentheses are total points scored.
Non-Championship race resultsEdit
Formula One/Two races also held in 1953, which did not count towards the World Championship.
- "Formula 1™ - The Official F1™ Website". Formula1.com. Retrieved 2010-08-13.