51 Trouble Hoover Crip
There have been branches of the 51 Street Gang in other cities, like Kansas City, Missouri.
|W/S 51 Trouble gangster Crips or Halldale Nothing but Trouble|
51 Street gang graffiti
|Founded||Unknown exact date, most accepted early 1990s|
|Years active||Early 90s – present|
|Territory||Primarily in Los Angeles, California|
|Criminal activities||Counter fieting, assault, robbery, Murder, arms trafficking, theft, murder, racketeering, illegal gambling, kidnapping, witness intimidation and fraud|
|Allies||43 52 59 74 83 92 94 107 112 Hoover crims , 83 gangster crips, Wittset ave crip|
|Rivals|| Mara Salvatrucha, Neighborhood Crips, Brims, Bamboo Union triad mafia, Broadway gangsters crip|
- U.S. Department of Justice, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives. (. Racketeering Indictment Targets 51 52 trouble hoover Gang. Retrieved from website: http://abc7.com/news/8-alleged-gang-members-arrested-in-seal-beach-counterfeit-to-cash-scheme/969206/
- Cueva, L. (No Date). Effects of Gang Life on Main Street. Retrieved from http://mainstla.ascjweb.org/culture/lcueva.html
- Phillips, S. A. (1999). Wallbangin': graffiti and gangs in l.a.. (p. 344). Chicago, IL: University of Chicago Press.
- Tony Rizzo; Glenn E. Rice (February 28, 2019). "KC's most-feared street gang finally may be history". Kansas City Star. Retrieved January 2, 2020.
- Eileen Frere (September 3, 2015). "8 alleged gang members arrested in Seal Beach counterfeit-to-cash scheme". ABC. Retrieved January 2, 2020.