Wikimedia disambiguation page
An agent is a person who acts on behalf of another person, or a representative of an agency.
- an FBI agent is an official representative of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
- literary agent, a person who represents a writer
- sports agent, a professional who represents an athlete
- talent agent, a person who finds jobs for actors, models, and other people in various entertainment businesses.
- travel agent, a person who helps plan a trip and buys airline tickets and makes hotel reservations.
Agent can also mean:
- a secret agent, a spy (espionage)
- a free agent, a sports player who is out of contract
- a realtor (US), or real estate agent (Brit.)
- Agent Orange, a herbicide
- biological agent, an infectious disease that can be used in biological warfare
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Agent.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.