Wikimedia disambiguation page
Altdorf, German for old village, can mean:
- Altdorf bei Nürnberg, a city in Bavaria
- Altdorf, Lower Bavaria, a municipality in Landshut, Bavaria
- Altdorf, Böblingen
- Altdorf, Esslingen
- Altdorf, Rhineland-Palatinate, a municipality in Südliche Weinstraße
- Weingarten, Württemberg or Altdorf
- Altdorf, Jura or Bassecourt
- Altdorf, Schaffhausen
- Altdorf, Uri
In Poland (German name):
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Altdorf.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.