Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Aqua Teen Hunger Force is an American animated comedy television series that is shown on the Cartoon Network's Adult Swim. The series is about three talking food items and their next door neighbor who live in New Jersey. In each 11 minute episode, the Aqua Teens often become part of some very unusual story that often involves one or more characters who often come on the show. The humor of the show is very unusual and some people do not understand it.
|Aqua Teen Hunger Force|
|Created by||Matt Maiellaro|
C. Martin Croker
|Narrated by||Schoolly D (2000-2003)|
|Theme music composer||Schoolly D|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||11|
|No. of episodes||139 (1 unaired)|
|Executive producer(s)||Keith Crofford|
|Running time||Approx. 11 minutes|
|Original network||Adult Swim|
|Picture format||480i (SDTV) (2000-2006)|
1080p (HDTV) (2008-2015)
|Original release||December 30, 2000 –|
August 30, 2015
- Frylock is a large box of french fries who floats above the ground. He is very good at science and using computers. He is the smartest member of the Aqua Teen Hunger Force but the other members often do not listen to what he says. He is also very good at making new things like cloning machines and guns that shrink things. He also has several special powers, such as the ability to shoot harmful bolts of energy.
- Master Shake is a large plastic cup with yellow rubber gloves for hands. He is very sarcastic and is not as smart as he thinks he is. He is the character that causes problems for the group most often and is also the character who dies the most. His only power is to shoot green goo out of the straw on his top.
- Meatwad is a ball of meat who can change shape. He is the least intelligent of the Aqua Teens and is usually acts like a young child. Master Shake often does cruel things to him. Because of this, Meatwad is quick to do bad things to Master Shake whenever he has the chance.
- Carl Brutananadilewski is the quick tempered, overweight, sarcastic, balding, hirsute neighbor of the Aqua Teens. He likes sports, pornography, and rock music (especially "More Than an Feeling" by Boston) which help him with masturbation which is his favorite activity. He hates the Aqua Teens, and he considers them as "freaks". He especially hates them when they are in his swimming pool.
- Dr. Weird is a mad scientist who lives in a rainy South Jersey laboratory. He appears in almost every episode in the first two seasons in the cold openings, which involved him and his helper Steve doing random things. He and Steve will return in season 8.
- Steve is Dr. Weird's helper who wears a lab coat and is usually seen staring or holding a test tube. He likes Dr. Weird, but Dr. Weird often uses him for his crazy experiments which usually hurts and/or kills him.
- Dave Willis as Meatwad, Carl, various others
- Dana Snyder as Master Shake
- Carey Means as Frylock
- C. Martin Croker as Dr. Weird and Steve
Dave Willis is the only cast member to appear in every episode.
Dana Snyder and Carey Means have been absent for one episode.
C. Martin Croker is only a main cast member on the show's first two seasons. His only other appearance was on a season 7 episode.
In 2007 an 85-minute movie was released which is called Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters. The movie is about the characters trying to put an exercise machine together. The movie has special appearances by Neil Peart of the band Rush, Chris Kattan, Fred Armisen, Tina Fey, and Mastadon. The movie also shows the fourth Aqua Teen, a chicken nuggett named Chicken Bittle, voiced by Bruce Campbell. The movie lost money because some light-up advertising devices caused a bomb scare in Boston.
|Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: Aqua Teen Hunger Force|
- Official site
- Official UK website
- Aqua Teen Central Archived 2020-05-18 at the Wayback Machine - Fan site
- The Kittenpants News Archived 2010-08-28 at the Wayback Machine - interview with Dave Willis and Matt Maiellaro, December 5, 2004
- The Onion A.V. Club - interview with Matt Maiellaro and Dave Willis, (2005-06-14)