Some possible places to find life in the solar system are Europa, Ganymede, moons of Jupiter, or Titan, and Enceladus, moons of Saturn. These places may have liquid water. They may be too cold to support life on their surfaces, but if they have liquid water, the water must be warm enough to support life. Astrobiologists suggest that there may be a liquid water ocean under their surfaces.
- "'There may be ALIENS on Europa' Scientists say Jupiter's moon has key ingredients for LIFE". express.co.uk. 27 September 2016. Retrieved 18 July 2017.
- "Cassini: Making sense of the news". New Mexico State University. Archived from the original on 20 April 2018. Retrieved 18 July 2017.
- Spanish Centro de Astrobiología
- UK Centre for Astrobiology
- Astrobiology Research at The Library of Congress
- Astrobiology Survey – An introductory course on astrobiology