Hader at the 2013 San Diego Comic-Con International
|Birth name||William Thomas Hader|
|Born||June 7, 1978|
Tulsa, Oklahoma, U.S.
|Medium||Stand-up, television, film|
|Genres||Improvisational comedy, character comedy, sketch comedy, satire|
|Influences||Monty Python, Woody Allen, Mel Brooks|
(m. 2006; div. 2018)
He is best known for his roles in Saturday Night Live, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, Superbad, Hot Rod, Tropic Thunder, Adventureland, Paul, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian, Inside Out, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, The BFG and as adult Richie Tozier in It – Chapter Two.
He is married to Maggie Carey in 2006 and they had 3 children. Hader and Carey separated in 2017; Hader later filed for divorce several months later in December 2017. The divorce was finalized in 2018.
- Finding Your Roots, January 26, 2016, PBS
- Gene Triplett, "Funny things about Bill Hader: Growing up in Tulsa as ‘movie nerd' gave comic actor material," The Oklahoman, August 17, 2007.
- Michaud, Sarah (October 12, 2009). "Saturday Night Live's Bill Hader Welcomes a Daughter". People. Retrieved November 18, 2014.
- Marquina, Sierra; Brown, Brody (November 18, 2014). "Bill Hader, Wife Maggie Carey Welcome Third Child, Baby Girl Hayley clementine Hader!". Us Weekly. Retrieved November 18, 2014.
- Corrison, Michele; Jordan, Julie (November 17, 2017). "Saturday Night Live's Bill Hader and Wife Maggie Carey Are Divorcing -". People. Retrieved April 1, 2018.
- "Bill Hader Reaches Divorce Settlement with Ex-Wife Maggie Carey". PEOPLE.com.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bill Hader.|