Boise State University
public research university in Boise, Idaho, USA
Boise State University is a public university in Boise, Idaho. The university has 24,103 students. It was founded in 1974. The current president of the university is Robert W. Kustra.
|Boise State College|
Boise Junior College
|Motto||Splendor sine Occasu|
Motto in English
|Splendour Without Diminishment|
|Endowment||$115 million (2019)|
|Budget||$516 million FY(2018)|
|Provost||Tony Roark (interim)|
|757 (Fall 2018)|
|Students||24,103 (Fall 2020)|
|Undergraduates||22,064 (Fall 2018)|
|Postgraduates||3,476 (Fall 2018)|
43°36′14″N 116°12′14″W / 43.604°N 116.204°WCoordinates: 43°36′14″N 116°12′14″W / 43.604°N 116.204°W
285 acres (115 ha)
|Colors||Blue and Orange|
|NCAA Division I FBS – Mountain West Conference|
The athletics teams of the university are called the Broncos. They have 17 varsity teams, almost all of which compete in the Mountain West Conference..
- ↑ "U.S. and Canadian 2019 NTSE Participating Institutions Listed by Fiscal Year 2019 Endowment Market Value, Percentage Change in Market Value from FY18 to FY19, and FY19 Endowment Market Values Per Full-time Equivalent Student (Excel)". nacubo.org. Retrieved 1 February 2020.
- ↑ "APPROPRIATED OPERATING BUDGET" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on September 6, 2015. Retrieved September 22, 2016.
- ↑ "Boise State University Census Day Enrollment Profile Fall 2020" (PDF). Boise State University. Retrieved 16 September 2021.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 "Boise State University Census Day Enrollment Profile Fall 2017 Overall Enrollment" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 19 September 2018. Retrieved 11 March 2018.
- ↑ "Colors – Office of Communications and Marketing". Retrieved July 18, 2017.
- Official website
- Official news site Archived 2014-06-06 at the Wayback Machine
- Official Athletics website
- Historic Boise State Digital Collection Archived 2012-05-19 at the Wayback Machine features photographs that reflect the history of Boise State, from its beginning as Boise Junior College in 1932 to the present. Includes images of campus life, student activities, buildings, and athletics