This article does not have any categories. Please add a category so that it will be placed in a dynamic list with other articles like it. (August 2020)
|Industry||Consumer packaged goods|
Bokksu was founded by Danny Taing in November 2015. Taing had lived in Japan for several years and wanted Japanese snacks to be mailed. In first two years, company managed to sell 500,000 units to over 75 countries. Items are packed in Osaka and then shipped worldwide. It offers two types of services - classic and tasting, with difference in number of items and price.
In January 2020, Decathlon Capital Partners invested unknown amount in Bokksu.
- "We tried Bokksu, a monthly subscription box service that sends delicious Japanese snacks you won't find easily in the US". Business Insider. February 14, 2019.
- "Visit Japan From Your Couch With Bokksu's Japanese Snack Subscription". Thrillist. April 8, 2020.
- "Bokksu delivers authentic Japanese snacks right to your door, including matcha Kit Kats". AOL. May 21, 2020.
- "Your first box from subscription snack and candy box service Bokksu is only $24 in Amazonâ€™s one-day sale". Boy Genius Report. December 27, 2019.
- "The Best Snack Subscription Boxes to Satisfy Every Craving". Wired. June 13, 2019.
- "Bokksu: Subscription Japanese Snack Boxes Delivered to Your Doorstep". Tokyo Cheap. April 10, 2020.
- "Bokksu poised for exponential growth as consumer demand for snacks, Japanese culture booms". Foodnavigator. February 20, 2020.