Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge
Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, GCVO (born Catherine Elizabeth Middleton; 9 January 1982), is the wife of Prince William, Duke of Cambridge. Their wedding took place on 29 April 2011. She became Duchess of Cambridge upon her marriage to the Duke of Cambridge, Prince William.
|Duchess of Cambridge (more)|
Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, at Trooping the Colour in 2012
|Born||9 January 1982|
Reading, Berkshire, England, UK
|Spouse||Prince William, Duke of Cambridge|
|Issue||Prince George of Cambridge|
Princess Charlotte of Cambridge
Prince Louis of Cambridge
|House||House of Windsor (by marriage)|
|Religion||Anglican (Church of England)|
Middleton grew up in Berkshire. She went to Marlborough College. She met Prince William when she was studying at the University of St Andrews in 2001. When they started a relationship, the attention from the media made Middleton feel harassed. In April 2007, the press reported that William and Middleton had split up. They continued to be friends and didn't stay away from each other, and later in 2007 they got back together. Since then, Middleton has attended many royal events. Many people like her fashion sense and she has been placed on many "best dressed" lists. On July 22, 2013, the Duchess gave birth to a baby boy in a London hospital. On July 24, it was announced that the baby would be called Prince George of Cambridge, with the full given name George Alexander Louis. On May 2, 2015, she gave birth to Princess Charlotte of Cambridge. Their third child, Prince Louis of Cambridge, was born on April 23, 2018.
- Adams, William Lee (14 April 2011). "Kate Middleton's Secret Confirmation: How Religious Is the Future Princess?". Time.
- "Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge". Current Biography Yearbook. Ipswich, MA: H. W. Wilson. 2011. pp. 116–118. ISBN 978-0-8242-1121-9.
- "BBC News - Royal wedding: William and Kate marry at Abbey". bbc.co.uk. 29 April 2011. Retrieved 29 April 2011.
- "Profiles – Kate Middleton". Hello!. August 2001. Retrieved 9 August 2008.
- "World press gather outside Middleton family home in Bucklebury as royal relationship ends". Newbury Today. 14 April 2007.
- "Katie is just not waiting: Middleton works nine to five for parents in mundane office job". Evening Standard. 2 September 2008. Retrieved 16 November 2010.
- Ex-royal aide condemns paparazzi BBC News Retrieved 16 November 2010.
- Mackay, Mairi (17 November 2010). "Kate Middleton: A very English style icon". CNN. Retrieved 28 November 2010.
- "Duchess gives birth to daughter". 2015-05-02. Retrieved 2019-05-02.
- "Royal baby named Prince Louis". 2018-04-27. Retrieved 2019-05-02.