English actor (1928-2000)
Charles Gray (born Donald Marshall Gray; 28 August 1928 – 7 March 2000) was an English actor. He was well known for roles such as Ernst Stavro Blofeld in the James Bond movie Diamonds Are Forever and Dikko Henderson in You Only Live Twice.
Donald Marshall Gray
28 August 1928
|Died||7 March 2000 (aged 71)|
|Other names||Oliver Gray|
- Before 1 April 1974 it was in Hampshire
- "Charles Gray, 71, Cats' Friend, Bond's Enemy". The New York Times. Reuters. 10 March 2000.
- Canby, Vincent. "Diamonds Are Forever (1971) A Benign Bond:007 Stars in 'Diamonds Are Forever'". The New York Times. Archived from the original on 25 August 2017. Retrieved 18 February 2017.
- "Charles Gray". Movies & TV Dept. The New York Times. Baseline & All Movie Guide. 2016. Archived from the original on 5 March 2016. Retrieved 18 February 2017.
- Shorter, Eric (8 March 2000). "Charles Gray: Actor who played a series of elegant cads - and a memorable opponent for James Bond". The Guardian. London.