Wikimedia disambiguation page
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: Christian and christian.|
A Christian is person who believes in Christianity.
Christian may also mean:
- Christian (given name), a given name. Both men and women can be named "Christian". The name comes from the Latin word Christianus, meaning "follower of Christ". It has been commonly used as a name since the Middle Ages - especially amongst females
- Christian County, Kentucky
- Christian, the protagonist in John Bunyan's novel The Pilgrim's Progress
People who are only known by this nameEdit
- Christian (wrestler) (born 1973), ring name of Canadian professional wrestler Jason Reso
- Christian IV of Denmark, the king of Denmark-Norway from 1588 until his death
- Christian VII of Denmark (1749–1808), King of Denmark and Norway from 1766 to 1808, and the duke of Schleswig and Holstein. He was the son of King Frederick V of Denmark and Louise of Great Britain
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Christian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.