Cognitive science studies how people make their ideas and what makes thoughts logical. It is often seen as the result of several different scientific fields working together. These fields are psychology (a study of the mind), neuroscience (biological study of the brain), computer science (the creation of programs and computers), and linguistics (the study of language). It does not refer to the sum of all these disciplines. It refers to their intersection on specific problems.
- Media related to Cognitive science at Wikimedia Commons
- Cognitive Science Society
- Cognitive Science Movie Index: A broad list of movies showcasing themes in the Cognitive Sciences
- List of leading thinkers in cognitive science Archived 2015-11-05 at the Wayback Machine
- Dr. Carl Stahmer's history page at the University of Santa Barbara Archived 2015-07-06 at the Wayback Machine