Wikimedia disambiguation page
Crescent is a shape, form or symbol.
Crescent may also refer to:
- Crescent (Amtrak), an American passenger train
- Crescent Engineering College, a private engineering college in Vandalur, Chennai (Madras), India
- Crescent School, an all-male private school in Toronto, Canada
- Crescent (Dallas), an ornate office tower in the Oak Lawn area of Dallas, Texas, United States
- Crescent (John Coltrane), a 1964 album by John Coltrane
- Crescent (album), a 2003 album by Gackt
- Crescent (architecture), an architectural structure where a number of houses are laid out in an arc to form of a crescent shape
- Crescent (pigeon), a breed of domestic pigeon
- "Crescent" is the literal translation of croissant - a popular buttery French bread in the shape of a crescent moon.
- Crescent, a Swedish bicycle brand manufactured by Nymanbolagen
- the Crescent meteorite of 1936, which fell in Oklahoma, United States (see meteorite falls)
- Crescent is also often found as part of street names. Such streets are often (but not always) curved in some way.
- Crescent Records, a record label
- HMCS Crescent, a WWII Royal Canadian Navy destroyer.
- The Crescent, a defunct department store chain.
- Crescent Arms, a firearms manufacturer bought by Savage Arms.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crescent.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.