city in Santa Clara County, California, United States
Cupertino is a small town in Silicon Valley in the U.S. state of California. According to the 2000 census, Cupertino has a population of 50,546. The headquarters of Apple Computer and Symantec are in Cupertino.
|City of Cupertino|
|Country||United States of America|
|Incorporated||October 10, 1955|
|• Body||Cupertino City Council|
|• Mayor||Savita Vaidhyanathan |
|• Vice-Mayor||Barry Chang |
|• Council Members|
|• Total||11.257 sq mi (29.156 km2)|
|• Land||11.256 sq mi (29.153 km2)|
|• Water||0.001 sq mi (0.003 km2) 0.01%|
|Elevation||236 ft (72 m)|
|• Density||5,200/sq mi (2,000/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-8 (PST (listed as Cupertino on many Apple devices))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-7 (PDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||0277496|
- "California Cities by Incorporation Date". California Association of Local Agency Formation Commissions. Archived from the original (Word) on November 3, 2014. Retrieved August 25, 2014.
-  Archived 2016-12-18 at the Wayback Machine. Cupertino. Retrieved on 2014-12-01.
-  Archived 2014-12-18 at the Wayback Machine. Cupertino. Retrieved on 2014-12-01.
- Council Member Barry Chang Archived 2016-01-25 at the Wayback Machine. Cupertino. Retrieved on 2013-07-29.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2014-12-18. Retrieved 2015-01-05.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- Council Member Mark Santoro Archived 2012-05-19 at the Wayback Machine. Cupertino. Retrieved on 2013-07-29.
- "US Census".
- "Sister Cities". cupertino.org. Retrieved 7 March 2013.
- Marino, Pam (August 18, 2011). "Council Wrap-Up: Birth of New Sister City, Rebirth of Charging Stations". Cupertino Patch. Retrieved 9 June 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Cupertino, California.|
- Official website
- Cupertino Courier
- Cupertino Union School District Archived 2010-02-08 at the Wayback Machine
- Cupertino's name and history Archived 2011-05-14 at the Wayback Machine (PDF)
- Fremont Union High School District official site
- Cupertino Veterans Memorial Park