Wikimedia disambiguation page
Druid could mean:
- Druid, a priest of the religion of the ancient Celts
- Neo-druidism, a modern Neo-pagan religious practice where Archdruid is a high priest.
- Druid (character class), a character that represents a magical priest of nature in role-playing games
- a rank within the Gorsedd of Bards.
- Merlin, the wizard of Arthurian legend
- Druid (band), a British Progressive rock band from the late 1970's.
- Druids, a (2001) film about a Celtic druid resisting the Roman armies.
- Druid database designer
- Druid Theatre Company A Theatre company in Galway, Ireland.
- an open-source version of an automated computer Wizard
- Druids Celtic Cider, a cider available in the UK and Ireland
- Druid, a computer game for the Commodore 64.
- Druids are an order of historians, philosophers, magic-users, teachers and researchers in the Shannara series of fantasy novels by Terry Brooks.
- DRiving Under the Influence of Drugs, alcohol and medicine, EU-funded research project that will do in-depth research on drug use and traffic safety.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Druid.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.