Wikimedia disambiguation page
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: Edmonton.|
Edmonton is the capital city of the Canadian province Alberta. It may also refer to:
Cities and townsEdit
- Edmonton (electoral district), Canadian federal riding between 1903 and 1914
- Edmonton (N.W.T. electoral district), a Canadian riding in the Northwest Territories from 1883 to 1905
- Edmonton (provincial electoral district), Alberta provincial electoral district from 1905–1909 and 1921–1955
- Edmonton (UK Parliament constituency), the Parliamentary constituency corresponding to Edmonton, London
- Edmonton-Castle Downs Alberta provincial electoral district
- Edmonton Centre Canadian federal electoral district
- Edmonton-Ellerslie Alberta provincial electoral district
- Edmonton-Whitemud Alberta provincial electoral district
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Edmonton.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.