The word exercise means:
Basic modes of physical exercisesEdit
People do physical exercises as a part of their healthy lifestyle to get stronger and healthier or stay strong and healthy or to improve their body image. There are three basic modes of physical exercises:
- Flexibility exercises help the human body in general or its part in particular to be able to reach farther and bend better.
- Aerobic exercises help the body work hard for a long time.
- Anaerobic exercises, like lifting weights, make the arms and legs stronger.
Exercise can be fun, but it is important for the exerciser to do what he likes and eat enough calories , so when he exercises he is building up muscles, not just breaking them down for fuel. Carbohydrates are muscle-sparing; and if one does not get enough calories overall, there is the risk of burning muscles up with the fat to make up the deficit.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Physical exercises.|
Types of physical exercisesEdit
- "Quotes About Exercise Top 10 List".
- Ratey, John J. A User's Guide to the Brain.
More than 90% of the studies show that sedentary people who completed a regular exercise program reported improved fatigue compared to groups that did not exercise