Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VII is a 1997 role-playing video game created by Square for the PlayStation console. It is the seventh major game in the Final Fantasy series.
|Final Fantasy VII|
Many people see the game as one of the most influential and important role-playing games to date. It is the highest-selling game in the series, having sold more than 13 million copies of the game. Final Fantasy VII Remake released in April 2020.
Final Fantasy VII follows the story of Cloud, who joins forces with many others to fight a new threat to the world while dealing with a seemingly terminal illness.
The main playable character is Cloud who is supported by Tifa, Aerith, and Barret.
The music in Final Fantasy VII covers a wide variety of musical genres, including rock, techno, orchestral, and choral.
- Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children – set 2 years after Final Fantasy VII
- Before Crisis – set 6 years before Final Fantasy VII
- Crisis Core – set 7 years before Final Fantasy VII
- Dirge of Cerberus – set 3 years after Final Fantasy VII
- ↑ Gonzales, Gelo (August 7, 2020). "'Final Fantasy VII Remake' hits 5-million mark in global sales". Rappler. Retrieved July 4, 2021.