Goldfinger is a 1964 spy movie based on the seventh James Bond book written by Ian Fleming. Goldfinger is the third James Bond movie in the series. It is also third to star Sean Connery as the British Secret Service agent James Bond. Shirley Bassey sings the title song of the movie.
In this movie, the main bad guy is named Auric Goldfinger, and he likes gold a lot. In the movie, James Bond tries to find out what Goldfinger's bad plan is, and in the end James Bond wins and stops Goldfinger. His plan is to blow up Fort Knox so that the price of gold will go up. Goldfinger has a sidekick called Oddjob who throws his metal hat at people.
It is noted for the character with the unusual name Pussy Galore, played in the movie by Honor Blackman.
- Sean Connery as James Bond
- Gert Fröbe as Auric Goldfinger
- Honor Blackman as Pussy Galore
- Harold Sakata as Oddjob
- Cec Linder as Felix Leiter
- Shirley Eaton as Jill Masterson
- Tania Mallet as Tilly Masterson
- Desmond Llewelyn as Q
- Bernard Lee as M
- Lois Maxwell as Miss Moneypenny
- Burt Kwouk as Mr. Ling
- Martin Benson as Mr. Solo
- Raymond Joung as Sierra
- Nadja Regin as Bonita
- Alf Joint as Capungo
- Michael Mellinger as Kisch
- Margaret Nolan as Dink
- Bill Nagy as Mr. Midnight
- Hal Galili as Mr. Strap