|Born||19 February 1878|
|Died||November 2, 1961 (aged 83)|
|Cause of death||stroke|
The actress Bosse began her career as an actress at a Theatre group from her sister, it follow engagements in Stockholm. Of course that, Harriet Bosse became very famous in Scandinavia. Of course that, she was seen from August Strindberg- they married in 1901. In that time August wrote a lot of pieces for Harriet and Harriet for him. Of course August was very jealous, the married ends in 1904. 1912 she went through a dark phase of life- her exman August Strindberg died and her nephew and second exman, too. In 1919 she reacted for the first time in front of a camera. In this year she turned two movies Ingmasörnerna and Kameraden. After sixteen years she truned the third movie Bombi Bitt och jarg. The next years she worked one more time with a movie, but died at the 2nd November 1961 in the middle of filming in a stroke.
- 1901- 1904: August Strindberg
- 1908- 1911: Gunnar Wingård
- 1927- 1932: Edvin Adolphson
Movies and worksEdit
- Die Ingmarssöhne
- Bombi Bitt och jarg
- "Harriet Bosse - Google Search". www.google.de. Retrieved 2018-05-19.
- Staedeli, Thomas. "Porträt der Schauspielerin Harriet Bosse by Thomas Staedeli". www.cyranos.ch (in German). Retrieved 2018-05-19.