Wikimedia disambiguation page
Jeju may refer to:
- Jeju Island (Jejudo), an island near South Korea
- Jeju Province (formerly transliterated Cheju), a province of South Korea comprising Jejudo
- Jeju Volcanic Island and Lava Tubes, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Jeju Air, an airline operating from Jejudo
- Jeju Bank, the old name of Shinhan Bank
- Jeju (woreda), one of the 180 woredas district in the Oromia Region of Ethiopia
- Jeju Shinhwa World, a fully integrated South Korean resort located on Jeju Island
- Hoplerythrinus unitaeniatus, an Amazonian fish known as jeju
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jeju.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.