John Harvey Kellogg
Kellogg was born on February 26, 1952 in Battle Creek, Michigan. He studied at New York University. Kellogg was married to Ella Ervilla Eaton from 1879 until her death in 1920. They adopted seven children. Kellogg died on December 14, 1943 in Battle Creek, Michigan from an illness, aged 91.
- "J. H. Kellogg Dies; Health Expert, 91". New York Times. December 16, 1943. Retrieved 2007-10-31.
Dr. John Harvey Kellogg, surgeon, health authority, developer of the Battle Creek Sanitarium and founder of the food business which later became the W. K. Kellogg Company, died here last night at the age of 91, nine years short of the century goal which he had set for himself.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to John Harvey Kellogg.|
- Photo Gallery (1000+ images) related to Dr. John Harvey Kellogg and the Battle Creek Sanitarium
- John Harvey Kellogg at Find a Grave
- Etext of Plain Facts For Old And Young
- Plain Facts for Old and Young by John Harvey Kellogg at Project Gutenberg
- Dr. John Harvey Kellogg and Battle Creek Foods: Work with Soy from the Soy foods Center
- Dr. John Harvey Kellogg from the Battle Creek Historical Society