Kurt Wüthrich (born 4 October 1938) is a Swiss chemist/biophysicist and Nobel Chemistry winner. He is known for developing nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) methods for studying biological macromolecules.
|Known for||NMR of proteins|
|Doctoral advisor||Silvio Fallab[source?]|
- Louis-Jeantet Prize
- Kurt Wuthrich faculty page Archived 2004-08-02 at the Wayback Machine at ETH Zürich
- 'An Interview with Kurt Wuthrich Freeview video by the Vega Science Trust
- Wuthrich Nobel Prize Lecture
- "Welcome to the Wüthrich Laboratory". Scripps Institute. Archived from the original on 2013-07-04.
- Historical Dictionary of Switzerland entry