Le Mans Grand Prix
The Le Mans Grand Prix is a racing event that is part of the Formula 1 non-Championship season.
|Circuit length||4.185 km (2.600 mi)|
|Race length||309.690 km (192.400 mi)|
|Last race (2021)|
The Grand Prix was held by Le Mans circuit on 1980-1982, 1991-2008 for day-race, since 2009, the race took to night.
The 2010 edition of the race saw a different circuit configuration used for the Grand Prix. The "Circuit de la Sarthe" layout was used instead of the "Grand Prix Circuit" layout, extending the lap length to 13.626 km (8.467 mi). The track was planned to revert back to its original layout for the 2011 edition.
- 1980 - 1982: Gitanes Grand Prix de Le Mans
- 1991 - 1993: Foster's Grand Prix de Le Mans
- 1994 - 1995, 2000 - 2006: Marlboro Grand Prix de Le Mans
- 1996 - 1999, 2015: Grand Prix de Le Mans (no official sponsor)
- 2007 - 2014: Santander Grand Prix de Le Mans
- 2016 - 2019, 2021: Pirelli Grand Prix de Le Mans
- 2022: Lenovo Grand Prix de Le Mans
A green background indicates a night-race.