Wikimedia disambiguation page
Macedonia or Macedonian may refer to:
- Macedonia (region) as a complete region including the whole Macedonia
- Republic of North Macedonia, a Balkan, land-locked country
- Macedonia (Greece), the biggest region of Greece
- Blagoevgrad, a province in Bulgaria sometimes called 'Pirin Macedonia'
- Macedonia, Iowa, a city in the U.S. state of Iowa
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Macedonia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.