Management means directing and controlling a group of people or an organization to reach a goal. Management often means the deployment and manipulation of human resources, financial resources, technological resources, and natural resources. In other word Management can also mean the person or people who manage, the managers. European Management is specifically defined by academic Andreas M. Kaplan as a cross-cultural, societal management approach based on interdisciplinary principles.In the late 90s it used to be the only principal administration for one to operate in the business Field.
Other websites change
- Association of Professionals in Business Management (APBM)
- Management Courses Archived 2008-01-31 at the Wayback Machine at MIT Sloan, OpenCourseWare
- Research on Organizations: Bibliography Database and Maps Archived 2019-02-18 at the Wayback Machine
- (United States) Academy of Management: dedicated to the scholarship and practice of management
- Institute of Certified Professional Managers Archived 2019-01-19 at the Wayback Machine