Matthew Broderick (born March 21, 1962) is an American actor. He was born and raised in New York City. He is partly of Jewish descent (his mother was Jewish), and considers himself Jewish. He starred in many movies, including Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Godzilla and The Lion King. Broderick married Sarah Jessica Parker in 1997.
|Born||March 21, 1962|
Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States
|Spouse(s)||Sarah Jessica Parker|
- "Matthew Broderick". TV Guide. Retrieved 20 February 2016.
- "Matthew Broderick Biography". Rotten Tomatoes. Flixster. Retrieved 20 February 2016.
- "www.matthewbroderick.net". Archived from the original on 2006-11-16. Retrieved 2017-11-17.
- "Matthew Broderick Biography". Bio/A&E Television Networks, LLC. Archived from the original on 1 February 2014. Retrieved 20 February 2016.
- Rachel McRady (28 October 2015). "Matthew Broderick: Sarah Jessica Parker Gets Annoyed With "Everything" I Do Around House". Us Weekly. Retrieved 20 February 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Matthew Broderick.|