Wikimedia disambiguation page
(Redirected from Morphology (disambiguation))
Morphology may mean:
- Morphology (general), the study of the shape and form of things in general.
- Morphology (linguistics), the study of the structure of word forms.
- Morphology (biology) is the structure of a life-form.
- Morphology (astronomy) is the shape of an astronomical object.
- Morphology (folklore), the structure of narratives.
- Morphology (architecture), the study of the shape and form of buildings.
- Morphology (metallurgy), the study of the microstructure of metals.
- Mathematical morphology, theoretical model based on Lattice theory, used for digital image processing.
- Morphological analysis, a general method for non-quantified modelling.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Morphology.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.