American television syndication service
This article may have too many red links. (February 2012)
MyNetworkTV is an broadcast syndication channel in the United States. It is owned by The Walt Disney Company, Fox Corporation and Fox Television Stations. It is a major network. Their sisters channels is Fox and ABC.
|Type||Television Network (September 5, 2006–September 28, 2009 )|
(since September 28, 2009 )
|Availability||Nationwide via OTA digital television|
(covering 97% of the U.S.)
|Owner||The Walt Disney Company|
Fox Television Stations
(Chairman, Fox Television Stations Group)
(Chief Operating Officer)
|September 5, 2006|
- "Fall Premieres - TV Grid"[permanent dead link], Orange County Register, September 14, 2007
- "MyNet stakes out breakout". The Hollywood Reporter. April 13, 2008. Archived from the original on June 29, 2013. Retrieved February 20, 2012.
- MyNetworkTV series and specials from The Futon Critic Showatch
- MyNetworkTV schedule Archived 2012-02-09 at the Wayback Machine at MyNetworkTV.com
- ↑ Littleton, Cynthia (19 March 2014). "'The Walking Dead' Sets Broadcast Syndication Pact with MyNetwork TV". Variety.com. Retrieved 28 December 2014.
MyNetwork lineup, which reaches 97% of U.S. TV households.