Wikimedia disambiguation page
Nakhchivan or Nakhichivan may refer to:
- Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic, an exclave of Azerbaijan
- Nakhchivan (city), capital of the Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic
- Nakhichevan Airport, airport in Nakhchivan city
- Nakhichevan Khanate (1747–1828)
- Nakhchivansky Uyezd, Russian Empire (1849–1920)
- Nakhichevan Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic, ASSR of the Soviet Union (1921–1990)
- Nakhichevan District in the ASSR, renamed in 1991
- Nakhichevan field, oil and gas field
- Nakhchivan River, where Nakhchivan (city) is located
- Nakhchivan Economic Region
- Nakhichevan-on-Don, Armenian settlement of Nor Nakchivan
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nakhchivan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.