Oscar Isaac (born Óscar Isaac Hernández Estrada; March 9, 1979) is a Guatemalan American actor and musician. He is known for his lead film roles in the comedy-drama Inside Llewyn Davis (2013), for which he received a Golden Globe Award nomination, the crime drama A Most Violent Year (2014) and the science fiction thriller Ex Machina (2015). He had a role in the 2015 film Star Wars: The Force Awakens. He has also recorded music in Guatemala. He won a Golden Globe Award in 2016.
March 9, 1979
|Home town||Miami, Florida, United States|
|2006||Law & Order: Criminal Intent||Robbie Paulson||Episode: "The Healer"|
|2015||Show Me a Hero||Nick Wasicsko||HBO miniseries; 6 episodes|
Golden Globe Award for Best Actor – Miniseries or Television Film
Nominated—Satellite Award for Best Actor – Miniseries or Television Film
Nominated—Critics' Choice Television Award for Best Actor in a Movie/Miniseries
|2015||Disney Infinity 3.0||Poe Dameron|
|2016||Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens||Poe Dameron|
|2005||The Two Gentlemen of Verona||Proteus||Shakespeare in the Park|
|2006||Beauty of the Father||Federico García Lorca||Manhattan Theatre Club|
|2007||Romeo and Juliet||Romeo Montague||Shakespeare in the Park|
|2008||Grace||Tom||Manhattan Theatre Club|
|2011||We Live Here||Daniel||Manhattan Theatre Club|
|2017||Hamlet||Prince Hamlet||The Public Theater|
- Nepales, Ruben V. (January 3, 2013). "Some quotable quotes of 2013". Philippine Daily Inquirer.
- Shoard, Catherine (May 23, 2013). "Oscar Isaac: 'The irony is not lost on me. Being celebrated for playing someone who wasn't'". The Guardian. Retrieved April 4, 2015.
- "Live with Kelly and Michael: Season 26, Episode 92: Joel McHale/Oscar Isaac" at the Internet Movie Database
- "Oscar Isaac says he can relate to 'Llewyn Davis' character | abc7.com". Abclocal.go.com. December 5, 2013. Retrieved March 7, 2014.
- "Oscar Isaac Had A Most Excellent Year". The Huffington Post. Retrieved April 5, 2015.
- Howard, Pat. "Kelly + Michael: Inside Llewyn Davis Star Oscar Isaac Real Birthday". Recapo.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Oscar Isaac.|