Otto Hahn (8 March 1879 – 28 July 1968) was a German Nobel Prize winning chemist. He did pioneering research into the atom and he discovered nuclear fission (splitting the uranium atom) in 1938, together with Lise Meitner.
|Died||July 28, 1968 (aged 89)|
|Known for||Nobel Prize in Chemistry in 1944|
- Otto Hahn - the top 10 greatest scientists
- Otto Hahn - the top 100 greatest Germans
- Otto Hahn (Great Germans) Biography
- Otto Hahn - Famous Scientist The human touch of chemistry.
- Otto Hahn - the inventor of atom splitting Visit Berlin, 2011.