This biographical article needs more citations for verification. (March 2023)
Alecia Beth Moore Hart (born September 8, 1979), known as Pink, is an American singer and actress. She originally performed R&B music. As of 2012, Pink sold over 40 million records as well as 70 million singles worldwide. She has won 3 Grammys and 1 Brit Award.
Alecia Beth Moore
September 8, 1979
Carey Hart (m. 2006)
|Origin||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.|
Alecia Beth Moore was born in Abington, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania,[source?] and raised in Doylestown, Pennsylvania, in Bucks County. Alecia Moore's parents divorced when she was three years old. Alecia Moore was a member of the girl group Choice.
In 2006, Alecia Moore married motocross racer Carey Hart in Costa Rica, after proposing to him at the X Games in Philadelphia, near her childhood hometown of Doylestown. On June 2, 2011, Carey Hart and Alecia Moore had a daughter named Willow Sage Hart. Willow is the first child for both Alecia Moore and Carey Hart. Alecia Moore and Carey Hart then had a son, Jameson Moon Hart, on December 26, 2016.
- Can't Take Me Home (2000)
- Missundaztood (2001)
- Try This (2003)
- I'm Not Dead (2006)
- Funhouse (2008)
- The Truth About Love (2012)
- Beautiful Trauma (2017)
- Hurts 2B Human (2019)
- Trustfall (2023)
- Greatest Hits... So Far!!! (2010)
- ↑ "Pink". Biography. Retrieved 2019-04-21.
- ↑ Sinclair, Jessica (2011-06-05). "Pink Gives Birth To Baby Girl". longislandpress.com. Archived from the original on 2011-06-08. Retrieved 2011-06-06.
- ↑ "Carey Hart and Pink Welcome Son Jameson Moon". PEOPLE.com. 2016-12-28. Retrieved 2017-08-12.