Christina of the Netherlands
Christina of the Netherlands (born Maria Christina; 18 February 1947 – 16 August 2019) was a Dutch royal, educator and singer. She was the youngest of four daughters of Queen Juliana of the Netherlands and Prince Bernhard of Lippe-Biesterfeld. She was the youngest sister of Beatrix of the Netherlands. She was born in Soestdijk Palace, Baarn, Netherlands.
- Hunter, Brian (1 June 1992). The Statesman's Year-Book 1992–93. Macmillan. p. 992. ISBN 978-0-333-55836-2. Retrieved 16 June 2011.
- Zaken, Ministerie van Algemene. "Prinses Christina". www.koninklijkhuis.nl.
- Carroll, Lorna (10 June 1963). "Pediatric Surgery Has Given A New Life To Many Children". St. Petersburg Times. St. Petersburg, Florida. p. 3D.
- "Zegening door handoplegging bij de doop van prinses Marijke in de Domkerk in Utrecht. 9 oktober 1947". Geheugen van Nederland (photo). Retrieved 30 August 2016.
- "Indrukwekkende gebeurtenis in de Domstad: Plechtige doop van Prinses Marijke". Leidsch Dagblad (in Dutch). 9 October 1947.
- "Princess Christina, the aunt of King Willem-Alexander of the Netherlands, has bone cancer". Royal Central.
- Prinses Christina (72) overleden aan gevolgen van botkanker (Dutch)