Princess Victoria of Sweden
Victoria, Crown Princess of Sweden, Duchess of Västergötland (full name in Swedish: Victoria Ingrid Alice Désirée, born 14 July 1977) is the heiress apparent to the throne of Sweden. On 19 June 2010 she married her former personal trainer, Daniel Westling. The couple has two children.
|Crown Princess of Sweden|
Duchess of Västergötland
Crown Princess Victoria, 8 June 2013.
|Born||14 July 1977|
Karolinska University Hospital,
Prince Daniel, Duke of Västergötland (m. 2010)
|Issue||Princess Estelle, Duchess of Östergötland
Prince Oscar, Duke of Scania
|Father||Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden|
|Mother||Queen Silvia of Sweden|
|Religion||Church of Sweden|
Victoria was born on 14 July 1977 at Karolinska University Hospital in Solna, She was eldest daughter of Carl XVI of Sweden and Queen Silvia, She had one brother is Carl Philip and one sister Princess Magdalene.
Marriage and ChildrenEdit
Victoria was married with Prince Daniel Westling in 2010, They are had two children.
- Princess Estelle, Duchess of Östergötland (born 23 February 2012)
- Prince Oscar, Duke of Scania (born 2 March 2016
Titles and stylesEdit
- 14 July 1977 – 31 December 1979: Her Royal Highness Princess Victoria of Sweden.
- 1 January 1980 – 9 January 1980: Her Royal Highness Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden.
- 9 January 1980 – present: Her Royal Highness Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden, Duchess of Västergötland.
|Swedish Royal Family|