This article does not have any sources. (March 2018)
Rameshraj Tewarikar (born 15 March, 1954) Hindi is a scholar, poet. He is famous for his distinctive talent in the area of Satire and Rasa, and they are one of the major scholars who develop the Tewari and Rasa tradition of poetry.
15 March 1954
Esii, district - Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh, India
|Occupation||Poet, Specialy in Tewari|
Rameshraj Tewarikar was born on March 15, 1954 in village Aice, district - Aligarh, (Uttar Pradesh). His full name is Ramesh Chandra Gupta and his father Ramcharan Gupta was Brajbhasha folk writer and freedom fighter. while his mother Ganga Devi was an ordinary homemaker. From childhood, He was interested in participating in the school's cultural programs. In childhood, he received literary guidance from his poet-father and through his seminar of poet-friends. He received informal education of poetry writing. He also edited the 'Tewari-Paksh' magazine.
- Abhi Zuban Kati Nahin (Tewari- collection)
- Kabir Zinda Hai (Tewri-collection)
- Itihas Ghayal Hai (Tewari -collections)
- Ek Prahar: Lagatar (Tewari- collection)
- Tewari Main Ras Samasya Aur Samadhan
- Vichar Aur Ras(Critical Essay)
- Kavya Ki Aatma Aur Aatmiyakaran
Aag De Lanka Main, Jai Kanhaiyalal Ki, Ghada Pap Ka Bhar Raha, Man Ke Ghav Naye Na, Dhan Ka Mad Gad-Gad Kare, Mera Hal Sodium Sa Hai, Ravan-Kul Ke Log, Anatar Aah Anant Ati,Puchh Na Kabira Jag Ka Hal, Rameshraj Ke Charchit Tewari-Sangrah
- Udhau Kahiyo Jaay (Tewari-collection), Madhu-sa-la (Century), Jo Gopi Madhu Ban Gayin (Doha-Century), There is an allpin (Doha-Century),Nadiya Par Hindolana (Doha-Century), Pujata Ab Chhal (Haiku-century)
- Didi Tum Nadi Ho, Wh Yani Mohan Swaroop
Radhtriya Bal Kavitayein
Awards and HonorsEdit
- 'Sahitya-Shree', Aligarh,
- 'U.P. Gaurav ', Aligarh'
- Tevari-Taapas', Hosangabad (MP)
- 'Shikshar-Shree', Aligarh
- Abhinandan-Sur Sahitya Sangam,Etah
- Parivartan Tewari Ratna, Bulandshashr
He has been honored with many awards.