Wikimedia disambiguation page
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: replication.|
Replication may refer to:
- Replication (scientific method), one of the main principles of the scientific method
- Replication (statistics), the repetition of a test or complete experiment
- Self-replication, the process in which something (a cell, virus, program) makes a copy of itself
- Replication (metallography), the use of thin plastic films to duplicate the microstructure of a component
- Replication (computing), the use of redundant resources to improve reliability or performance
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Replication.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.