Wikimedia disambiguation page. For tests, see Q4115189, Wikidata "Sandbox".
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: sandbox.|
Sandbox could mean:
- Litter box, an indoor box for pet animals to relieve themselves
- Sandpit or sandbox, a wide, wide playground of sand that is made of wood or plastic
- Sandbox (railways), a super-large container that holds sand for use in improving rail adhesion in slippery conditions
- The Sandbox (play), a 1960 one-act play by Edward Albee
- Sandbox (missile) or SS-N-12, a Soviet anti-ship missile
- Sandbox Therapy, a tool used by child psychologists
- Sandbox (computer security), a realistic container in which untrusted programs can be safely run
- Sandbox (software development), an online environment in which code or content changes can be tested without affecting the original system
- Sandbox (video game editor), a game level editor for minecraft
- Sandbox game, a genre or mode of some video games for open-ended, nonlinear play
- Sandbox Effect, in Google Internet search rankings
- Sandbox Slang, Roblox
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sandbox.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.