Wikimedia disambiguation page
Storage means the act of keeping things and the place where you keep them.
That may be:
- Furniture designed to hold small objects:
- Bookcase, Cabinet (furniture), Chest (furniture), Cupboard, Desk, Sideboard (hutch), Refrigerator, etc.
- Small, mobile containers designed to hold food or other goods:
- boxes, bottles, and cans
- Food storage, containers such as Tupperware and Rubbermaid brands
- Container (cargo), a shipping container, storage for cargo transport
- Magazine (artillery), an item or place within which ammunition is stored
- Larger containers typically designed to store special kinds of objects or substances:
- Reservoir (water), an artificial lake
- Storage tank
- Dry cask storage, storing high-level radioactive waste
- Special rooms, or parts of buildings, designed for storage:
- Special buildings, or collections of buildings, designed to hold large objects, or a great many objects of a particular type:
- Shed, Depot, Garage (house)
- Warehouse, a commercial building for storage of goods
- Self storage, public storage facility
- Ammunition dump, a military storage facility for live ammunition and explosives
- Devices designed to store and release electrical charge or energy:
- Devices designed for information storage and retrieval:
- storage medium
- Computer storage, Hard drive, Computer memory
- See also Store and forward, relaying information through one or more intermediate stations which temporarily store the information
- Storativity – a measure of storage
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Storage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.