Wikimedia disambiguation page
Storage means the act of keeping things and the place where you keep them.
That may be:
- Furniture designed to hold small objects:
- Small, mobile containers designed to hold food or other goods:
- Larger containers typically designed to store special kinds of objects or substances:
- Special buildings, or collections of buildings, designed to hold large objects, or a great many objects of a particular type:
- Devices designed to store and release electrical charge or energy:
- Devices designed for information storage and retrieval:
Related pages change
- Storativity – a measure of storage
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Storage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.