Wikimedia disambiguation page
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: stroke.|
Stroke can mean one of the following:
- Stroke, a cerebral accident, when blood supply to a part of the brain is suddenly interrupted
- A sunstroke
- Stroke (Chinese character), in graphics of Chinese characters.
- A single line without any break, see stroke order
- A different name for the typographical character known as slash
- Stroke (engine), a single action of some engines
- stroke (software), a port scanning utility
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stroke.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.