TNT (TV channel)
Turner Network Television (TNT) (stylized as TNT Drama) is an American cable and satellite television network. It is owned by the Turner Broadcasting System division of Time Warner. The channel's programming consists of television series and feature movies. It broadcasts mostly dramatic programming, along with some professional sports events. The sports events include NBA basketball games and PGA golf.
As of February 2015, TNT was available to about 95.3 million households (81.9% of households with at least one television set) in the United States.
- Yu, Roger (October 22, 2016). "AT&T agrees to buy Time Warner for $85.4 billion". USA Today. Retrieved June 1, 2017.
- Newman, Jared (March 4, 2015). "Sling TV bulks up base package with AMC and IFC". TechHive.
- Newman, Jared (January 30, 2015). "Sling TV brings back the linear video element that other cord-cutting services lack, but could use some polish and a few more features". TechHive.
- Paul, Ian Paul (February 9, 2015). "Sling TV's web-based live television opens to all cord cutters, adds AMC to lineup".
- Seidman, Robert (February 22, 2015). "List of how many homes each cable network is in as of February 2015". TV by the Numbers. Zap2it. Archived from the original on February 23, 2015. Retrieved March 14, 2015.