|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Wait template.|
Edits for History Class Assignment
Hello, we are two premaster students of Middle Eastern Studies at Leiden University (the Netherlands). For a Wikipedia assignment for our History class we would like to add new information and make a couple of changes.
New topics we would like to add: - Pre-Safavid (Origins) - How the Safavid Dynasty emerged from the Safaviyya family - Economy (Silktrade) - Shah Abbas' reform policies and improvement of infrastructure / Armenian merchant role in the trade of silk / competition with the Ottomans - Architecture (Culture) - Significant buildings / Safavid architectural style
We were also thinking about making small adjustments to the introduction section by implementing (parts of) the "Origins" part. Furthermore we want to add short descriptions to the different kings in the "Safavid Shahs of Iran" section (which is now in pop-up style). We have been working on these topics in our sandboxes, you can check them here:
Thank you very much for your time and consideration.
Have anyone researched something? Or solved something? Or got 100 upon 100 in exams? Or Have listened somewhere about research without study ? If not then I'm wrong as always if yes then I'm at right place. Keep "deleting" everything is sole decision whereas keep "creating" something is mutual concern to decide.
Purpose of destroyer editors
I need to know straight way what is existing editor mind's purpose is : Thinking attitude behavior
- We conduct for Quick test Quick judge
- We give theory and ignore practical
- We are doing our job that shit
- We know everything about everyone
- We are eliminaters not the selectors
- We do not know anything
- Some thing else.
- We are the best. Kindly do reply
- This is not understandable. Could you please ask your question in a proper dialect of English. Pure Evil (talk) 00:22, 18 August 2023 (UTC)
- I am sorry. English is not my language do I don't speak it the way natives speak. I learnt it after completing my school education. No one speak English here. But I'm committed to learn as good as natives speak one day. Sandeep Manikpuri (talk) 00:58, 18 August 2023 (UTC)
- Actually I was upset of being rejected by Wikipedia forever to write articles but it was my dream to work for it. I had learnt many things after Wikipedia came in year 2006. I thought my writings are each time deleted by administration inspite of trying my best to write something. So was little anxious to lose the write works much before Wikipedia starts thrusting in me for good writing. So I texted such frustrating masg after getting content deletetation warning and subsequent deteles of my writing. They may not be good enough now but I belive each word written by me is good for readers too. Sandeep Manikpuri (talk) 01:05, 18 August 2023 (UTC)