The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds is a action-adventure video game for the Nintendo 3DS game console. It is part of The Legend of Zelda series. It is the second The Legend of Zelda game released on the Nintendo 3DS, after The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D. It takes place in the same world as The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.
|The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds|
|Developer(s)||Nintendo EAD Group No. 3|
|Series||The Legend of Zelda|
The game features the top-down two-dimensional gameplay seen in the past Zelda games. Dungeons feature 3D effects. Link is able to move between levels to solve puzzles and get through the dungeons. New to the series is the ability for Link to enter walls and become a painting. Link is able to move along walls to reach new areas, using Ravios bracelet. Link needs to purchase items from Ravio to traverse Hyrule. Link can travel to Hyrule's dark counterpart, Lorule. Link's main quest is to defeat Yuga, Lorules's evil counterpart to Ganondorf, and restore the triforce to Lorule. In Lorule, counterparts to Zelda, Link, and Ganondorf can be found. You will find Ravio, the cowardly hero, Yuga, the insane sorcerer, and Hilda, the rash princess. 
- ↑ "CVG / CVG: Zelda: A Link Between Worlds dated for Europe". computerandvideogames.com.
- ↑ Mallory, Jordan (2013-08-28). "Zelda: A Link Between Worlds and Mario Party: Island Tour hit 3DS Nov. 22". Joystiq.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 "The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Release Information for 3DS". GameFAQs.
- ↑ "Zelda: Link to the Past 2 announced for 3DS". Computer and Video Games. Future plc. April 17, 2013. Archived from the original on April 22, 2013. Retrieved June 12, 2013.
- ↑ LeJacq, Yannick (April 17, 2013). "At long last, the Nintendo 3DS is getting a Link to the Past sequel". NBC News. Comcast.
- ↑ Ashcraft, Brian (17 April 2013). "The Next 3DS Zelda Is Set In The World Of Link To The Past". Kotaku.