Time in Chile
Chilean standard time zoning
The official Time in Chile is actually defined and divided into 3 time zones:
- The most of the mainland as Continental Chile is using the standard time offset UTC-04:00 in winter time and UTC-03:00 in summer time, winter time stars the second Saturday of May and ends the second Saturday of August.
- Magallanes Region (including Chilean Antarctic Territory) uses UTC-03:00 the whole year.
- Chile's Easter Island is using UTC-06:00 in winter and UTC-05:00 in summer, it changes the same days as the Continental time.
- "Government determines use of winter schedule for three months this year". March 13, 2016. Archived from the original on June 20, 2016. Retrieved June 16, 2016. (in Spanish)
Other websites Edit
- Hora Oficial de Chile - Servicio Hidrográfico y Oceanográfico de la Armada (in Spanish)
- The current time in Chile
- Current local time in Santiago
- Find some cities currently in UTC-4