Time in Chile
Chilean standard time zoning
The official Time in Chile is actually defined and divided into 3 time zones:
- The most of the mainland as Continental Chile is using the standard time offset UTC-04:00 in winter time and UTC-03:00 in summer time, winter time stars the second Saturday of May and ends the second Saturday of August.
- Magallanes Region (including Chilean Antarctic Territory) uses UTC-03:00 the whole year.
- Chile's Easter Island is using UTC-06:00 in winter and UTC-05:00 in summer, it changes the same days as the Continental time.
- "Government determines use of winter schedule for three months this year". March 13, 2016. Archived from the original on June 20, 2016. Retrieved June 16, 2016. (in Spanish)
- Hora Oficial de Chile - Servicio Hidrográfico y Oceanográfico de la Armada (in Spanish)
- The current time in Chile
- Current local time in Santiago
- Find some cities currently in UTC-4