Impact Wrestling is a professional wrestling company founded in 2002 shortly after World Championship Wrestling closed down. They are the main rivals for World Wrestling Entertainment. They made a video game called TNA iMPACT! and a sequel to it called TNA Impact! 2011 after it's weekly program which was of the same name before it was renamed Impact Wrestling.
|NWA: Total Nonstop Action (2002–2004)|
Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (2004–2017)
Impact Wrestling (March 2017–June 2017, September 2017–present)
Global Force Wrestling (June 2017–September 2017)
|Formerly||J Sports & Entertainment, LLC (2002)|
TNA Entertainment LLC (2002–2016)
Impact Ventures LLC (2015–2016)
|Owners||Anthem Sports & Entertainment|
Jeff Jarrett left the company in December 2013 and announced that he was starting his own professional wrestling promotion called Global Force Wrestling. It was later clarified that he still remains an "investor" of TNA.
On November 19, 2014, it was announced that TNA would be ending their relationship with Spike, and that they would instead partner with Discovery Communications to distribute their shows beginning in January 2015. In the United States, TNA programs, which include Impact Wrestling, will move to Destination America. Discovery will also hold rights in selected international markets. Spike's outreach at the time was estimated to be more than 97 million homes while Destination America was only estimated to reach 59 million households.
|Championship||Current champion(s)||Reign||Date won||Days
|TNA World Heavyweight Championship||Eli Drake||1||June 25, 2015
(aired July 1, 2015)
|2819||Orlando, Florida||Defeated Kurt Angle, (Matt Hardy) (Ethan Carter III)|
|TNA X Division Championship||Trevor lee||1||June 24, 2015||2820||Orlando, Florida||Defeated Low Ki and Grado ( igre uno) in a fatal-4-way match to win the vacant title.|
|TNA Impact Grand Championship||eli drake||1||July 28, 2015||2786||Orlando, Florida||Defeated PJ Black ( Bobby roode) ( eric young) ( bram )|
|TNA World Tag Team Championship||The Wolves (Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards)||5||July 29, 2015||2,785||Orlando, Florida||Defeated Brian Myers and Trevor Lee|
|TNA Knockouts Championship||laurel van ness||5||July 29, 2017||2785||Orlando, Florida||Defeated Brooke, Awesome Kong and Lei'D Tapa in a four-way match|
- ↑ "TNA wrestling rebrands as GFW, eyes global expansion". The Tennessean.
- ↑ "J. Sports & Entertainment LLC Files Lawsuit Against Marketing & PPV Consultant". prnewswire.com. PR Newswire. Retrieved August 23, 2015.
- ↑ Caldwell, James (June 2, 2016). "Inside TNA's new business name, official connection to Aroluxe Media & "notice of determination" issued this week -". pwtorch.com. Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved July 1, 2016.
- ↑ "IMPACT Ventures Names Billy Corgan Its New President; Current President Dixie Carter Becomes Chairman – Impact Wrestling". impactwrestling.com. Archived from the original on October 9, 2019. Retrieved August 12, 2016.
- ↑ "TNA IMPACT WRESTLING Worldwide Broadcast Schedules & Channels". impactwrestling.com. 2012. Archived from the original on October 14, 2013. Retrieved March 20, 2012.
- ↑ Sapp, Sean Ross (January 4, 2017). "Dixie Carter Resigns As TNA Chairman, Anthem Forms New Company For TNA". Fightful. Retrieved January 4, 2017.
- ↑ "Company Overview of TNA Entertainment LLC". Bloomberg Business. bloomberg.com. Retrieved March 15, 2016.
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 Clark, Ryan. "More On The Ongoing Billy Corgan vs. TNA Wrestling Lawsuit". eWrestlingNews.com. No. November 28, 2016. Retrieved December 4, 2016.
- ↑ "Jarrett announces he's leaving TNA". Wrestling Observer Newsletter. Archived from the original on 2014-02-16. Retrieved 2014-08-26.
- ↑ "Jeff Jarrett's Announcement Is..." PW Insider. Retrieved 2014-08-26.
- ↑ "TNA News: Update - TNA statement on Jarrett's departure". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 2014-08-26.
- ↑ "Discovery Communications Acquires Exclusive Broadcast Rights to Top Professional Wrestling League, TNA Impact Wrestling, for Destination American". Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. Archived from the original on 2014-11-22. Retrieved 2014-12-10.
- ↑ "LaBar: TNA Wrestling has new TV home". Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. Retrieved 2014-12-10.